Green with Envy!

This sweater/dress compo was a steal over 14
at Dillard's when I got it for $20 on sale! It's my favorite
summer dress, and as you will se below, I wear it into
cooler weather by exchanging the yellow cotton sweater
for a blazer or heavier knit.

Close up of the Lily of the Valley Print.  I have an enamel
Lilly of the Valley Pin, a set of emeralds, and several lime green
turquoise necklaces, jade pieces, and other matching jewelry to wear.  I also have
sandals with the lime green in the straps, and a pair of lime green Enzo flats. You can get matching lime green nail polish
on sale or for a few dollars at Walgreen's.

This jacket is a really vibrant lime green, bought on sale
under $40 at Bergner's.  I've had it since 1996.   It is a cashmere blend and
gets a lot of wear with many outfits.  One great jacket really pulls a look together.
I got compliments on this one when I wore it in Hot Topic over a Sally Rags Nightmare Before
Christmas T with the same color background.

Pins are a fashion must; this combo showcases to vintage pieces, including the very collectible Italian
miromosaic.  Both cost under $5.00.

Comments

Popular Posts