Wear Something a Little Witchy for Midsummer

I love Halloween and Fall, and I love The Queen of Halloween on
Facebook,  Vintage Halloween, For the Love of Halloween, etc.   I count the days when I see the Sumac out; it's a harbinger fall is coming.  Tomorrow, I'm wearing this early 2000s Old Navy T with a tiny black witch hat on it.  It could
be the sorting hat, for all we know!  The Kenneth J. Lane gold tone coral statement necklace was on sale at JCP last winter.  It was under $30, and originally cost over $100. Kenneth J. Lane jewelry is quite collectible and hard to find.

Necklace close up

The artsy print on this skirt resembles batik. It goes great with my favorite lime green, like the cashmere
bend jacket in a previous post.  It is great with orange, like this T.  I wear holiday socks and Ts all year, and mix and match
with my outfits to give them a little pizzazz and holiday cheer.

Comments

Popular Posts