Vogue Fall Fashion Issue



It's finally back!  I was thrilled to see this at my local Walgreen's.  I haven't looked at it yet, but I'll
keep you posted.  The theme for fashion this year is global, so I say check your souvenirs, your local international free trade shops, online, your favorite antique store and yard sales, and look for ethnic jewelry, patterns, material, African prints, silk from Asia, jade and soapstone jewelry, beaded items, and old lace.

The price has gone up, $9.99 from 6 or 7 dollars.  Still, it was a good splurge.  I tend to keep my fashion mags, and a few other graphics to keep in a file for my doll making and costuming adventures.  This kind of file is also a good way to date costumes and outfits on vintage dolls.









Photo of my copy by E. Tsagaris






Comments

Popular Posts