The Western Look is Back, Chicago Chic, and more from a Sister Blog Below

From Bloglovin.com, see below.






Image result for western look fashion public domain images
This is Ellen, your blogger. Vintage Ad for Levis.  I used to work in the Levi Straus Criminal Court House, Sta. Clara County. This
Look is classic.  It's back in.  It's never out in parts of the US.  Try, also, silver and turquoise jewelry, which you can find
at Vintage Rose Antiques, see FB, and also at flea markets,, jewelers, dept. stores.  Think bandanas, cowboy boots, cowboy hats, leather vests ad plaid shirts.   Western is Back in the saddle!


4 Things You Need to Rock the Western-Inspired Trend
If there’s one thing that looks good on everyone, it’s the perfect boho dress paired with Western-inpsired pieces and accessories. Once a look relegated to the 70’s (or a very cliché Coachella outfit), today you can make this look work for every day wear! newsletter subscribe it's time to take this relationship to...

An Elevated Street Style Take on Millennial Pink
Le Fashion
Photo via: Harpers Bazaar We know that mustard yellow was deemed the new 'it color' of now, but we're still strong advocates for millennial pink,...
Read more
If You Don't Know Fashion's Latest It Girl Havana Liu, Here's Why You Should
Refinery29 · Sponsored
Socially aware. Unapologetically authentic. Radically open-minded. If you've been paying any attention to Generation Z, you likely know that the late-teen and early-twentysomething set is a serious force to be reckoned with — especially when it comes to issues related to politics, human rights, and gender equality.


THE MOST VERSATILE CLOTHING ITEMS WORTH INVESTING IN
NotJessFashion
I've realized that there are certain fashion pieces that aren't worth skimping on. Today, I'm sharing the most versatile clothing items worth...

Dress Diaries
Shapely Chic Sheri – Plus Size
I’m a firm believer in wearing clothes that make you feel your best. No matter your personal style or aesthetic, when you feel your best in your...


How My Partner & I Saved Up For A House While Paying Off Our Debt
Refinery29 · Sponsored
Before we got married, my partner and I made sure we were aligned on two very important issues. One, we wanted to be debt-free as soon as possible. Two, we wanted to invest in a house rather than dumping rent into an apartment every month only to never see it again.
AdvertisementAdvertisement
A Stylish Way to Wear Red Heels
Fashion Jackson Blog
There were are few items I knew I wanted to take with me to London, one of them being a pair of red heels. Neutrals are my best friend, but for the...


lion & cardigan
rebel attitude
Mostaza y verde khaki nunca fallan. Y un tigre en una camiseta tampoco. Me gusta el combo de colores. Tanto camiseta como chaqueta pertenecen a la...

So You Want To Start A Side Hustle? Here's Everything You Need To Know
Refinery29 · Sponsored
We live in a time when Instagram influencers make more money posting a single #sponcon pic on the weekend than they do working their regular 9-to-5 jobs, so it should come as no surprise that the allure of side hustles is real.


Riding My Coat Tails: 27 of the Coolest Coats, Jackets, and Dusters for Fall
Paper and Stitch
This week, I plucked my fave coats from the back of my closet and moved them to the front. It’s finally jacket weather around here! Took Atlanta a...
Rad Plaid
Scout Sixteen
I may not have been around for the 80’s basement punk parties but I’ll be damned if I don’t get inspired by the devil-may-care grunge fashion from...


All your favorite blogs
in one app!

Comments

Popular Posts