More Hot Looks 2019 🔥

After a Midwest mall fashion patrol, here's what I see for fall looks.




Graphic tees are in. I even saw one with Garbage Pail Kids.  They are on sale at Spencer's, Hot Topic, Target, Five Below and elsewhere.

Unicorns are popular at Claire's and Sears for all ages, even other animals like cats have the horn. I love unicorns, too, so I'm happy.

Sears us going strong in places. Florals in hit pink and dark green are hits. The have 70 percent off many things things. Joe Boxer novelty theme socks were $1.59 per pair. Ladies' wallets $.2.99. Sears also has Jaclyn Smith brands and 1928 jewelry.

Penney's has dresses with matching shrugs a la Bernadette in Big Bang Theory.

Skull doll Jewelry and bead doll Jewelry is showing up at craft galleries. Rose gold is in, and circular pendents. I saw feather jewelry and tassel jewelry. Also buttons and pins of licensed characters.

Most if these looks are great with blazers and jackets, also in.

Re shoes, half boots in suede with a little heel are all over. Driving mocs are hot, and I got a great pair of Royal blue Marc Jacobs.


Comments

Popular Posts