My Target Haul


On a trip to Peru, IL, today, I found some things at Target  again. 
I also picked up notebooks, ruled, with red and green cover for .75 each!  Can't go wrong, and they
come in hand for free lance writers like me.  I also bought colorful folders, the kind I loved in school, 1.99 each. Granted, they used to be .25!  Yet, they still remind me of school, the excitement of
starting a new school year, and my mom, who taught Spanish for so man years.

Vintage and Maxi dresses are in, as are crocheted tank tops and sweaters in 70s styles.  I saw lots of jewelry and earrings in gold tone, and lots of spaghetti string dresses along side licensed sweaters with
Frida, friends, art motifs, cartoon characters, Disney, and more.  T-shirts were from 8.00 to
12.00.

Hopefully, tax free days are coming up. School will begin in less than two months, and now
is the time to look for bargains.

Also took off to Goodwill and Walmart for Shadow High dolls, vintage dolls, plush, and figurines.  







 

Comments

Popular Posts